Cookies for breakfast, don’t mind if I do!
These chocolate peanut butter PROTEIN cookies made with only five ingredients and chances are, you may have most of these ingredients on hand!
Made with good-for-you ingredients, these are nutritious enough for breakfast.
Packed with protein for staying power, healthy fats from nut butter and lower glycemic sweetener (coconut sugar). These are easy to pack for busy mornings and eat on the go. You can even keep a few on hand for dessert!
I used OWYN’s chocolate protein powder made with entirely plant-based ingredients including 20 grams of plant-based protein from pea, pumpkin and flax. Additionally, their proteins are made with one full serving of organic greens (kale, spinach, broccoli)! Sneak in veggies masked with a chocolatey taste.
If you make these, be sure to share with me on Insta!
- 1 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 scoops OWYN Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a medium mixing bowl and stir to combine until you reach a thick and uniform consistency.
- Scoop out dough with a cookie scoop, roll into a ball with your hands and place on the baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining batter and use a form to create criss cross marks on each.
- bake for 10-13 minutes.