Breakfast for dinner lovers, UNITE!
I have always been a breakfast for dinner person. I am even known to order it when I’m at a restaurant for dinner (yes, I’m that person!).
Eggs are my go-to protein source in a pinch because they are easy to prepare.
While we usually associate them with breakfast, who’s to say they don’t belong at dinner? For 70 calories, they pack a nutritional punch – think protein and vital nutrients like choline, iron and carotenoids.
I bet that you have ALL of these ingredients on hand and can whip these up tonight (or tomorrow for breakfast).
The balance of protein and healthy fats from avo will keep you full. Plus, avo + eggs just go together.
If you make these, be sure to share with me on Insta!
Breakfast For Dinner Tacos
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 corn tortillas
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp feta
- Red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup arugula
- In a large bowl, mash together avocado and lemon juice and set aside.
- Warm a medium skillet on medium with half tablespoon of avocado oil.
- Warm both tortillas over the skillet on both sides.
- Remove tortillas and fill with avocado mixture.
- Scramble eggs on low heat and divide between both tacos.
- Top tacos with red pepper flakes, feta and arugula.
Nutrition By Mia http://nutritionbymia.com/
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to keep up with my recipes nutrition guides, media segments and collaborations!